Saturday 19 March 2016

Ginger Biscuits Recipe

So, I'm using up all the stuff in the cupboards before we leave. Today I made up some easy, spicy, soft ginger biscuits.

My sister was visiting, so I thought I'd make something to tempt her, with a nod to healthy eating. They've got flax seeds in them.

Here's the recipe:

Rummage round in the back of the cupboards and find 4 teaspoons of spices like ginger and cinnamon, mix them with 2 cups flour and 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a tablespoon of seeds.

Beat up one egg then add half a cup of either melted butter or oil, and half a cup of sugar. And some of that left over yoghurt you might find in the fridge, and some milk or water. The mixture should be not too runny, more like a cake than a batter.

Mix and bake in big spoonfuls in 180 degrees oven about ten minutes.

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment